- SAwAdi -

Hatyai..I’m coming..
1st time I had joined a hatyai trip wif my mummy n aunt,cousins them..
The words that I can describe for dis trip is
TIRED !!
A BIT BORING!!
=P                       
mii & mummy
    

Mayb our tour guide bring us visit a lot of temple..
Mmm..nt for my style..
Plus most of them are aunties, uncles..
So…like dat lo ( I think young man will understand wat my feel. )
Our Thai’s tour guide has a cutie n funny Thia’s name- Doi Doi
Haha
But gt some of the places dat I enjoyed so much..
Floating market & White Steel Tower ^^

I’ve tried a lot of thai foods in the floating market..
To me,is a good experience n let me knew the thai’s culture.
Floating market is a unique life in Thai.
Sitting on the “sampan” ( I’m nt sure is dat call sampan o nt ) n do da business.
Selling the Thai unique food..
Some nice..some nt reli nice..
But their coconut drink is super tasty n sweet..
Hehe..i got a DORAEMON ceramic cup for my coconut drink..whee ^^
Cup + coconut drink = RM 2 ony..is cheap…

“White steel tower” is awesome n very beautiful..
The whole tower is built by the steel n locate in the high hill..
The road to the tower is very dark n narrow..
More scary if compare wif the road to Genting..
But aft reach thr..the tower ady fully attract me.
The tour guide teach us the way to make a wish inside the tower.
Hee..hope my wish will come true..

- Ah Zhan Tong-
- Guanyin Mountain -

in front of the temple ^^
-Floating Market -
Yiak!! Fried INSECT!! =S

- White Steel Tower -
N I most like n love is da massage time..
Shuang ah..
Even some parts make me quite geli..
But I jz tahan myself nt to laugh. =P
( Nt gud ma..if laugh )
The gal help me massage till I can fall aslp..
Her massage skill is gud..
N I feel my whole body so relax aft massage..
If M’sia here gt dis cheap n worth massage services..
I think I sure will alw “bong chen”..hehe..
My mummy shop a lot oh..my family members all get a souvenirs..
N many snacks too..hehe..
Love it!!
I did tried to board the “ tut-tut ” car (Thai’s public transport ) to go pasar..
Fuyoo..they drive very fast..If nvr sit properly..
Hmm..i think sure will fling out of the car.. =S
These time d trip can consider ok la..
Altho I din buy get a lot of things from thr.. ( =( wanna save )
Anyway,is a gud experience for me in hatyai..
Have a memorable weekend. =)

The melody of post : " Price Tag by Jessie J "

No comments:

Post a Comment