GoodBye..

Huhu.. T_T

My camera broke ady.. Da lens cant function jor..

Y?? coz of my little cutie but super notty d nephew – Marcus Chong.

He throw my camera on the floor n straight certified dead on the spot..

Should I happy or sad??

Happy coz I can bought a new 1 ( act I plan to buy new 1 d )

Sad coz I’m poor nw.. =( No extra money to own a new 1..

Altho dis camera nt very well in function..

But since it accompany me for 2 more yrs.

I used it to snap a lot of unforgettable moment wif my frens n family.

So have feeling to it d..

Dat nite I used to took a lot of photos during steamboat..

Nw the photo cant transfer to my lappy..

Coz the camera memory card’s size nt suitable for my lappy..

Plus I don’t have card reader.

So sum of the birthday celebration photos still left in the memory card =(

Haiz..very sui d la..

Y a lot of bad things happen to mii?? =.="

Lens can't move in n out =(

Goodbye..darling camera..

The melody of post : “ Bad Day by Daniel Powter ”

No comments:

Post a Comment