Geram!!!!


Last Sun v have a full moon lunch with my mama side’s relative..
The lunch should be start on 12pm..
But coz of the bad culture in some of the relative..
the lunch delayed till 1pm ony start..
Pls respect me!!
Walao eh..
I think they dunno wat is punctual..
N they don’t have any punctual-ism inside their mind..
How come they can late for 1 hr coz of traffic jam??
This is nt da excuse to late.
You also know that time sure very jam..
Please la..cum out earlier la.. Ish!!!
Plus the protagonist ady come but they nit to wait the guess coming pulak..
Haiz..
Punctual..Punctual..
Izit hard for them to b on time??
I don’t like the person who always nt punctual..
Is nt the “waiting problem” but is the principle in life..
No matter v study, meeting or working..
Punctual is the basic need..and to me is quite important.
Punctual also can gv a good impression to the others.
So next time pls be punctual la…

Another story..
When people lend u a hand, v should say tankiu to them rite??
But dunno y hor..
Some of the aunties will nvr said tankiu to u when u help them..
These also make me so geram!!! >.<
I know I’m the worker and you are the customer.
I have to serve you..
But..
You have no rite to order me to help u carry things to ur car!!
Helped jor also nvr say tankiu..

A simple tankiu wif a smile..
 Haiz..
So disappointed n angry!!
I told you har !!!
Customer is not 大晒咯!!
> <

The melody of post : “ What I Meant To Say by Daughtry ”

2 comments: